VC3, an innovative, growing IT services solution provider, headquartered in Columbia, SC is seeking to fill a Website Developer position in our Columbia, SC office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team, in a learning environment and have the opportunity to collaborate on a variety of projects.
The Website Developer position will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining customer websites and web applications. Responsibilities include creating reusable solutions using a range of web development technologies, testing, debugging, supporting and documenting.
Here's the type of person we're looking for:
- 3+ years of experience
- Desire and ability to take the lead in project planning and development
- Must be motivated, detail orientated, highly organized and able to handle a variety of tasks and responsibilities in an effective manner with a high level of quality
- Good problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members as well as interface with customers and other non-technical members of the organization
- Desire to provide the highest levels of service to clients
- Ability to grasp and learn new technologies quickly
These are the technical skills you will need to do the job:
- PHP expertise
- LAMP Stack proficiency
Here's what will put you over the top:
- Drupal experience
- Front-end skills, including SASS and JQuery
- Experience with Git, Package Managers and Task Runners
- Experience with .NET and MS Server environments
- Experience with XML and JSON
- Government project experience
- Foosball and/or Ping Pong skills!
Here's some other stuff you might want to know:
- Travel requirements: limited; but must have reliable transportation
- Candidate selected will be subject to criminal, DMV, and credit background checks
- VC3 offers a competitive benefits package!