Are you passionate about web design? Are you looking for a place that will appreciate your creativity and passion? Do you want to wear jeans and flip-flops to work? Do you want to work with a small, innovative team that provides superior designs to commercial and government clients throughout the country?
Our new Web Designer must have a solid understanding of web design and usability principles. The Designer will be responsible for the design and implementation of new user interfaces for standards-compliant websites. The ideal candidate will be a technically competent, hands-on self-starter with strong communication skills and the ability to successfully interact with clients. He/she must work with multiple project teams simultaneously and thrive in a high performance, fast-paced environment.
Here's what we need from you:
- High school diploma required; associate’s or bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of web design experience
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite design tools
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously; with a great attention to detail, and a sense of urgency without compromising quality
- Excellent interpersonal skills
And, here is some additional info you will want to know:
- Please provide samples of your work when you submit your resume
- Travel Requirements: limited ability to travel when necessary
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background checks and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- VC3 offers a great benefits package!