Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with over 20 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity!
VC3, a dynamic information technology services organization headquartered in Columbia, SC, with offices in NC, GA, AL, and TN, has an opening for an experienced Product Manager to grow our Managed Services offerings.
- The lifecycle management of new and existing products that are a part of VC3’s portfolio of Managed Services offerings to VC3’s target market of local government customers. This includes:
- Working with management, sales and technical staff to identify and define new products that will add value to VC3’s existing and prospective customers.
- Working with financial and operational management to develop appropriate pricing for these products.
- Working with marketing staff to develop appropriate customer messaging and sales enablement materials.
- Managing vendors and partners whose products and services are a required component of these products.
- Maintaining the roadmap for new and existing Managed Services product offerings.
- Identify opportunities to increase sales and profitability through focused sales and marketing activity.
- Identify product requirements based on market analysis and customer feedback.
- Follow and enhance the product development process to drive product development ensuring continued growth of the product.
- Provide input for innovative pricing, promotions and packaging models.
- Monitor product financial performance on a monthly basis and initiate corrective action where required.
- Stay current with changes and developments in the managed services industry. This includes attending industry-related tradeshows, gathering competitive information on products and services, mainlining market awareness, and sharing this information with internal stakeholders to help drive understanding and growth of products.
- Work closely with engineering and operations staff to ascertain product feasibility and manage implementation.
- Strong product management experience preferably gained within the managed services arena.
- Experience of managing supplier relationships.
- Strong financial, analytical, project management and problem solving skills, with high attention to detail.
- Must be knowledgeable in evolving technologies.
- Must have exceptional communications skills (both verbal and written).
- Must have a strong desire to lead, plan, and manage projects to deliver on strategic plan.
- Strong presentation skills are required.
- Ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand, with the end goal of customer satisfaction and positive revenue generation.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field (preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in managed services product development or related experience.
- Strong background of revenue growth in related position within the industry.
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, ability to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight and weekends as needed
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers a great benefits package!