We are looking for an awesome marketing professional to help us continue to grow by marketing our products/services through developing and implementing marketing and digital ad campaigns; tracking sales data; maintaining promotional materials inventory; planning meetings and trade shows; maintaining databases; and preparing reports. All efforts will drive qualified lead generation for our sales team.
Here's what our Marketing Strategist will do:
- Implement marketing campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations.
- Execute digital marketing initiatives including SEO link building, keyword research, and other SEO initiatives to meet target marketing goals.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to support development of new marketing efforts in SEO, SEM, email, social media, blog, and content development.
- Ensure all marketing efforts are up-to-date and consistent. This includes RFP information, web content, sales slicks, etc…
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Keep promotional materials ready by coordinating requirements with other departments; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information.
- Plan meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Monitor budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts. Calculate ROIs.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to VC3.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing experience, including experience in some or all of the following areas:
- Direct Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Marketing Research
- Project Management
- Reporting Research Results
- Process Improvement
- Events Planning
- Excel proficient including Vlookups & Pivot Tables
The following aren't required, but are highly desirable:
- Marketing Technology-related Products/Services
- Adobe Illustrator
- Google Analytics Certified
And, here is some additional info you will want to know:
- Travel Requirements: limited, 20% or less overnight
- Work Schedule: some scheduled work after hours and on weekends
- Applicant selected will be subject to a criminal, credit, and department of motor vehicles background check.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- VC3 offers a great benefits package