Cognito Forms, a subsidiary of VC3, is seeking to fill a Customer Success Manager position in our Columbia, SC office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in a learning environment, and to engage and impact customers all around the world for our cloud SAAS product, Cognito Forms. We are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual who wants to build a successful career in the IT industry. The CSM will be an articulate and confident individual who is flexible, highly motivated, and committed to developing themselves for their own growth and for the benefit of the company. This customer facing role will require you to build empathy and rapport with customers over the phone, chat, and email. The ideal candidate will have a passion for helping people, and a natural curiosity about technology.
Cognito Forms is an advanced online form builder with an intuitive, user-friendly interface and the most robust set of free features on the market. Designed from the ground up for today's Internet, the platform delivers extremely powerful features; including document merging, file uploads, repeating sections, save & resume, conditional logic, and integrated payments.
Here's what you will be responsible for:
- Become a knowledge expert in all aspects of the product to help customers solve their own problems in a creative manner.
- Work to onboard new customers quickly and efficiently, discovering and analyzing gaps in the customer experience to continuously decrease time-to-onboard.
- Engage with customers daily to find resolutions to their questions with an engaging personality and polished written and verbal communication skills.
- Decrease overall support ticket volume by guiding prospects and customers to use our publicly available videos, help topics, and blog posts to best serve their initial and ongoing use of the service.
- Identify early warning signals that lead to churn, and work with the team to address root causes that will drive customer success at scale.
- Provide second tier end-user support and monitor ticket queue to improve time to resolution.
- Manage customer feature requests by communicating customer needs to the team and updating customers when their feature has been released.
- Record, research, and troubleshoot issues reported by customers. Document steps taken and provide a complete record suitable for anyone uninvolved in the issue to obtain a clear and concise understanding of the issue and its resolution.
Here's the experience we would like for you to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong technical aptitude.
Here’s some more info to know:
- Travel Requirements: as needed, must have reliable transportation and valid driver's license.
- Work Schedule: normally 8am-5pm schedule; limited weekends.
- Applicant selected will be subject to criminal, credit, and Department of Motor Vehicles background checks.
- Great benefits package!