Are you interested in joining the team of a successful managed IT services organization with 20 years of proven success? Here’s your opportunity! VC3 is expanding its territory to the state of Florida!
VC3, a dynamic information technology services organization headquartered in Columbia, SC, with offices in NC, GA, AL, and TN, has an opening for an experienced Account Executive to grow our Florida Territory.
The Account Executive will be responsible for the total process of identifying and closing sales for local government customers.
This position has excellent benefits, including: no caps or limits on the commission compensation plan, no geographic sales territory restrictions and the ability to build a residual income based on multi-year sales.
- Successfully develop new accounts in assigned markets
- Perform sales functions which result in increased utilization of VC3’s products and services throughout Florida
- Achieve minimum revenue and gross margin growth objectives
- Develop sales presentations, quotes, and proposals with minimal guidance
- Obtain and maintain technology sales certifications on core VC3 products and services
- Prepare accurate and thorough sales and business activity reports
- Fully proficient at professional technology sales including consultative and solution sales, customer needs assessment and sales plan development including business case development, estimating, presentation/proposal, closing the sale, & customer follow up
- Strong end user selling and negotiating skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, self-motivated, & excellent presentation skills
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Self initiated, enthusiastic and driven to succeed
- Market knowledge of the area is a plus
- Ability to work independently, but also successfully work on a team
Desired Technical Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- IT services/solutions sales experience
- Local government sales a plus
- Solid grasp of networking and client/server architecture concepts
- VOIP experience and knowledge is a plus
- Telecommunications background is a plus
- Travel Requirements: must have a valid drivers license, reliable transportation, ability to travel when necessary, ability to travel overnight and weekends as needed
- Applicant selected will be subject to credit, department of motor vehicle, and criminal background checks
- VC3 offers a great benefits package!